Established in 1997 offering a wide range of adult social care and health courses, Joint Training is endorsed as a centre of excellence by Skills for Care.
- Scheduled programme of courses
- Virtual-classroom courses
- Classroom-based training in Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin
- Bespoke and in-house training
- Training solutions to meet your needs
- Dynamic, experienced and professionally qualified trainers
- Empowering and upskilling learners
- Sharing best practice
Business support officers
Zoe Marsh (our business and finance manager) leads a team of business support officers - Sue Iley, Nicola Jessop and Heather Rowe. We provide all business support for Joint Training and can answer any questions you may have.