Please determine the charging group for your organisation/yourself from the information below.
Group 1: Shropshire - adult care and health services
Staff from Shropshire organisations supporting adults:
- Independent care, health or housing
- Voluntary/charity sector (paid workers)
- Hospitals - RSH, RJAH plus PRH
- Personal assistants employed by service users in Shropshire
- Shropshire Council (not in Adult Social Care and OT Teams)
Group 2: Other
- Telford & Wrekin (T&W) organisations / volunteers / service users
- Organisations outside Shropshire
- Shropshire non-adult care and health services and schools
Group 3: No charge – pre-funded by prior arrangement
- Shropshire Council Adult Social Care and OT Teams
- Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- Shropshire, T&W Integrated Care Board and GP Practices
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (MPFT Shropshire & T&W workbases only)
Joint Training courses are funded by your organisation by prior arrangement.
Volunteers - unpaid volunteers living/volunteering with adults in Shropshire – places are funded by Shropshire Council.
- Applications must be submitted via the organisation you volunteer for
- The course should be relevant to your volunteer role, and this volunteer role should be your only role within the organisation
Service users - adults accessing care services in Shropshire (not Telford & Wrekin) – places are funded by Shropshire Council.
Family carers for adults with health or care needs living in Shropshire (not Telford & Wrekin) – places are funded by Shropshire Council.
- Courses should be relevant to circumstances
- See individual course information for the courses available to service users and family carers
- Charges are subject to annual review
Non-attendance / short notice cancellation charge
All non-attendance and short notice cancellations will be charged at the standard course fee rate.
Short notice cancellation is classed as any cancellation received less than seven days before the course date. For multi-day courses short notice is classed as 14 days or less.
You're welcome to substitute delegates at short notice.
Please note that for all CPI® courses and MHFA webinars any substitutions must be by agreement with Joint Training prior to attendance - please call or email to discuss.