We have a team of 25 carefully selected green and/or blue badge town guides. Your group can be any size, however you'll need one guide for every 20 people.
Although we suggest an approximate time of 90 minutes for walking tours of the historic town centre the start point and duration can be easily adapted to suit your itinerary, with the latest departure time being 7pm. Why not think about a themed walking tour for your group.
- Civil War
- 18th Century Shrewsbury
- Victorian Shrewsbury
- Charles Darwin
- Shuts and passages
- Brother Cadfael
Many of our guides have specialist knowledge and interests, which they enjoy sharing with others, so do talk to us about other ideas for group tours. This specialist knowledge is wide and varied - why not consider themed tours such as:
- Thomas Telford
- Inns and taverns of Shrewsbury
- Shrewsbury Abbey
- Battle of Shrewsbury 1403
- The River Severn
- Shrewsbury's churches
- Shrewsbury's military history
- St Mary's Church and its stained glass
- Charles Dickens
- General historic tour - £100 per guide up to 10 people. £5 is charged for each additional person over the 10 allocated.
- Themed tour of the town - £100 per guide up to 10 people. £5 is charged for each additional person over the 10 allocated.
- Language supplement - price on application
Queries and booking
If you have any questions or wish to book, please contact Shrewsbury Visitor Information Centre on 01743 258885 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com