Apply to start or transfer school

Knowing exactly what to do, whether you child is just starting school, moving between school years or transferring schools mid-term, can be a daunting process. Whatever stage in the education process your child is at our information will help make this as simple as possible. Use the boxes below to find the information relevant to the stage of education your child is approaching.

Please note: overseas nationals entering the UK who wish to apply for a state-funded school must check that they have right of abode in the UK, or that the conditions of their visa otherwise permit them to access a state-funded school before making their application.